The Importance of a Sound Legal Foundation for Startups: Valuable Insights of Attorney, LawSchool lecturer, CPA, Speaker and Author Henry Krasnow
A one hour live webinar with Henry Krasnow, an award winning Chicago attorney, CPA, speaker, author of the book “Your Lawyer: An Owner’s Manual” and numerous magazine articles and law professor. This one hour session will begin at 3PM CT on September 12th. There are 10 spots available.
If you are creating or running a business, you know that a lawyer is necessary for many steps of the process. Though, how are you going to find an attorney that is trustworthy and understands your needs as a startup? When raising capital, what should you know to make sure all parties are receiving a fair deal?
About Henry Krasnow:
- Award winning attorney with 45 years of experience
- Has advised clients ranging from multi-national companies to emerging startups
- Has written multiple articles and an enthusiastically reviewed book: "Your Lawyer: An Owner's Manual"
- Nationally recognized speaker and professor of law
Who Should Buy This:
- If you have an idea and want to take it to the next level
- If you are looking for the right attorney to help your startup grow
- If you are looking to grow as a business
- If you are looking to raise capital from investors
By the end of this one hour webinar with Henry, you’ll be able to:
- How to properly set up a legal foundation for your startup
- What to be aware of when choosing partners or raising capital
- What to look for when choosing to hire an attorney
Once you buy:
- You'll get a confirmation email on the date of the webinar to join a Google Hangout
- You can prepare questions for the Q&A session after his presentation
- 100% of proceeds go to charity