Need To Consult an Attorney about Your Startup? Get a Personalized Session with Matt Rossetti, an Entrepreneur and Attorney
Are you an emerging startup founder and want to take your business to the next step? Are you looking to gain valuable insight into what direction your business should go? Then this 1 on 1 consultation is for you! Matt Rossetti is a leading attorney in the startup and entrepreneurship speciality.
Matt Rossetti is a natural entrepreneur and it shows in his legal work. He is able to advise each of his clients with years of personal experience.
Matt is part of the Young Entrepreneur Council and Forbes Legal Council. He has a ton of experience with digital marketing, software development, and e-commerce.
Having the actual skills of running a business is what makes Matt an invaluable asset to startups that need legal advice.
Who Should Buy This:
- Anyone looking to to setup and incorporate a business entity
- Anyone looking to file for tax exempt status for their nonprofit
- If you need help writing, drafting, and negotiating contracts
- If you are looking to protect your intellectual property through trademarks and copyright
- If you have to write up employment and independent contractor agreements
- Anyone looking to file for proper licenses, permits, and certifications
- If you're looking to draft or review loan, investment, and financing agreements
- Any other legal issues facing your organization
By The End Of The Consultation, You Should Have:
- A better understanding of how the law applies to your business or nonprofit
- A better understanding of what your next steps should be
- The ability to move forward with your business or nonprofit
Attorneys charge on average $100-$150 for a 30 minute 1 on 1. Matt has graciously donated his time to be able to support a great cause! He's an expert in his field and will be able to listen to your individual needs!
What others are saying about Matt:
"I especially appreciate working with Matthew because he understands the legal and operational challenges of a start-up. From day one, he was flexible about how we would work together and payment terms. As an entrepreneur himself, Matthew puts himself in your shoes. We’re grateful to have him on our team." - Carol Fowler, CEO KloboMedia, Inc."Working with Sentient Law is a pleasure. They understand my goals as an Entrepreneur and help me find the most effective path to achieve them safely and legally. These guys get it." - Mike Hostetler, Principal Epic Creative, Inc.
"Sentient Law really understands the best practices for the implementation of fair equity splits for startups. I’m always happy to refer Slicing Pie readers to them! They have been a great partner!" - Mike Moyer, Slicing Pie
After you buy, you'll receive an email from Matt to schedule a time for the consultation.
**Matt Rossetti is admitted to practice law in the state of Illinois.
Don't miss out! This deal will not last long... there are only a few slots!