Are You a Gamer Looking to Learn Code? Learn by Making Games With Ben Tristem
Wanna learn some programming skills and flex your creative muscles while you're at it?
Then check out Ben Tristem's online tutorial for learning the C# language:
Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Developer
This course will guide you through the incremental improvements necessary to develop a sound foundation in C# programming. You'll build 7 different games, each building in complexity and sharpening a new set of skills. You'll learn to navigate the Unity developer system and apply it immediately.
You'll see why this course broke 1000% of its fundraising target on Kickstarter. The course starts you off at a basic level. (Prior experience always helps but isn't necessary.) Then you'll advance upward from the foundation and develop real skill by meeting the challenge of creating fully functional games.
What You Get:
- You'll have lifetime access to learn at your own pace
- Project-based for flexible learning
- You get support from other students and Ben himself
- Learn transferable programming skills
- Develop a problem-solving mentality
Ben Tristem has a degree in computing from Imperial College London, and a physics diploma from the Open University. But you'll probably gain more from his colorful background in a variety of projects and jobs since the age of 15--including work as a stunt man, commercial pilot and rock climber. Those ventures were exciting, but you'll see why he left them for the continued challenge and reward of learning and teaching technology when you interact with him in the course.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 4.6.3 for early content, free from Unity
- A copy of Unity 5 for later content, also free
- A copy of Blender, free from www.Blender.org
- Either some experience of coding, or the will to do self-study
You'll learn valuable skills for the 21st century, have fun doing it, and even support a 501(c)3--100% of the proceeds go to charity.
Are you ready to take your programming skills to the next level on a variety of fun projects? Grab this course today for only $10 before the 10 slots run out.
Click Buy below to receive your coupon code and course link.