Learn how to create exposure for your business with Carolyn S. Fraser, Principal & Founder of The PR Shoppe
Considering taking your business to the next level or confused about branding? Join Carolyn as she shares her expertise on income-generating marketing and PR strategies, during a 1-hour webinar.
Carolyn S.Fraser is an enthusiastic and hard working woman with a natural knack for connecting brands with their audiences. After graduating from college, she worked with various agencies in PR, before taking the leap to start her own integrated marketing and public relations company, The PR Shoppe. Carolyn has worked with major brands such as BET, Maytag, CURLS, Ernst &Young and Black Girls Rock!.., however, her specialty is growing emerging businesses into leading brands. Carolyn has graciously volunteered her time to share her knowledge about all things PR and marketing and participate in Q&A during do a 1-hour webinar.
This session is right for you, if you:
- Want to add value to your business through marketing and public relations
- Want to promote your business to the next level
- Would like professional advice regarding your business
After this session you should be able to:
- Better understand how the build awareness for your brand
- Determine what qualities to look for when choosing a firm to tell your story
- Learn how to attract more customers
Only 10 Spots available, so make sure to grab yours early! you don't want to miss out.
Once you click on buy :
- you will receive a confirmation email with a private link that give you access to the webinar
- You should prepare a set of questions to get the best results from this experience
Testimonials about Carolyn work
- "Carolyn is a stellar public relations professional and is exceptionally skilled with media placements and client interaction. She goes above and beyond to ensure the success of programs." Danita King CEO, PR Noir
- "Carolyn has impressed me from day one with her can-do attitude, organizational skills and winning personality. She truly has all the makings of a great PR practitioner!"
- Steve Cody
The webinar will be live on Thursday 8, 2016 at 7p.m. Central time.