Graduating soon? Constantly being asked what you will do next? Feeling lost & overwhelmed? Get actionable steps for making tough life-changing decisions with Jay Fields
Thursday, Sept 15 - 7PM Central
From birth, we are set to go on a life path in which we are never asked to make decisions for ourselves. From elementary to middle school, then high school and eventually college-- everything just "flows".
Or so it seems. The part often left out of this life story is what happens next? What happens when you finish that last exam, triumphant? What do you tell family and friends when they ask what you're up to after graduation?
Unless you have an established clear next step, these questions are daunting and overwhelming. But they don't have to be. Join decision-making expert, Jay Fields, on September 15th in a 30-minute webinar to receive guidance and actionable steps on how to get past one of life's biggest crossroads: What's next after graduation?
- Educator, author, and expert on helping people search through oneself to make the best decision
- Mentor, training facilitator, and faculty member at Awakened Heart Embodied Mind Training in Santa Monica, California.
- One of Greatist.com's top bloggers for Making a Difference in Fitness, Health, and Happiness
- Graduating seniors unsure about what to do next
- Recent graduates looking for guidance in their decision-making
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Intimate 30-minute webinar held Google Hangouts with Jay Fields.
- Actionable steps on how to make decisions with integrity
- Advice on how to judge and identify choices that are best for you
PRICE = $10
- All proceeds go to charity as Jay has generously volunteered her time allowing for this wonderful opportunity!
The webinar will take place Thursday, September 15th at 7PM (CST). You will receive your invitation to the Google Hangout after purchase.