Beginning Coders: Reinvent Your Skillset w/ 14 Courses for $25
“Software is eating the world.”
If you haven’t heard the adage yet, you’ve seen it in action: in the developed world, software is now involved in ordering food, replacing our supply of razor blades and even starting meaningful (and less meaningful) relationships.
That software is written in code. While those programming languages once seemed as accessible as Mandarin or Sanskrit to most of us, things have changed. With the advent of online courses, it’s now easier than ever to reinvent your own skillset--and John Purcell is here to help 20 people do just that with his self-paced online courses at Cave of Programming.
About John Purcell
John has years of experience as a software developer and has lived all over Europe to make his own living as a programmer and teacher. He lives by his code.
Now you have the chance to access that wealth of knowledge, try different languages and get feedback from the master himself.
If you’ve been thinking about testing the waters of programming, but don’t know where to start, your chance is here. John's Ultimate Subscription to Cave of Programming is a fast-lane ticket to new skills.
And now you can grab it at a steep discount for a limited time: 14 online courses for $25--normally a $222 value.
Ultimate Subscription to Cave of Programming
- Java Spring Tutorial ($29)
- Java Swing (GUI) Programming: Beginner to Expert ($29)
- MySQL and SQL for Beginners ($29)
- Advanced C++ Tutorial ($29)
- The Ultimate Web Development Course ($29)
- Java for Complete Beginners
- C++ for Complete Beginners
- [UC] What’s New In Java 8
- Multi-Threading Java
- Servlets and JSPs ($29)
- Java Design Patterns and Architecture
- Learn Perl 5 By Doing It ($29)
- Learn Android 4 Programming in Java
- [UC] Creating Websites w/ Spring Boot ($19)
That means the freedom to try one, the option do them all, and lifetime access to learn at your own pace.
There are only 20 slots--grab yours today and reinvent your skillset. 100% of proceeds go to charity.
Click buy below for your coupon code and course link.