AMAZING DEAL! 60% off Executive Pass for Chicago’s Premier Tech Conference: Techweek Chicago - June 19-23
Techweek is over! If you missed it, be sure to check it out next year!
Are you a up-and-coming Chicago tech entrepreneur, or a founder running a fast-growing company?
Do you want to connect with other entrepreneurs, executives, and technology leaders and gain exclusive insight into how Hero Companies raise capital, recruit talent, select advisors, and gain recognition, right here in the Windy City?
Then look no further!
Learn. Connect. Celebrate. Techweek Chicago is here for you.
Thanks to wonderful generosity from Techweek, we’re excited to bring 5 All-access Executive Passes for Techweek Chicago at 60% off ($325 value) to 5 lucky Chicago tech entrepreneurs, with all proceeds going to charity.
Over 36 Founder/CEOs are speaking, including
- Mike Rothman, CEO of SMS Assist, receiver of the Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2016,
- Adam Hughes, President of Avant
- Stuart Frankel, CEO & Founder, Narrative Science
If you're a Chicago based tech entrepreneur, Techweek is going to be the best week of your life.. You will be able to connect with thousands of Chicago entrepreneurs and executives, learn from over 25 exclusive events and 36 speakers, and celebrate the amazing wonders that the city of Chicago has to offer with regards to technology and entrepreneurship.
Regardless of whether you’ve been running fast-growth companies for decades or are fresh off the boat with entrepreneurship, Techweek is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from and connect with industry leading founders and executives, and celebrate your future of technological innovation.
Full Schedule: 6/19 - 6/23 (Growth Summit on Thursday)
- 5pm - Kickoff party at Miller Cools
- 5pm - A Peakt inside Capital One
- 1pm - Panel discussion on Tech + Real Estate
- 5pm - hear from the best startups in Chicago speak on their success stories at the Launch Startup Showcase.
- Exclusive Access to Growth Summit, a full-day conference for you to learn from and connect with the best founders, investors, and CEOs
- Over 15 events + 30 speakers
- Diversity in Tech Breakfast at 1871, THE center of innovation at Chicago
- Hear from speakers like Ryan Fischer, Founder of TwentySpokes (a Chicago based development shop that specializes in helping startups plan, build, and scale their products), throughout the day
There’s are also lots of amazing opportunities to connect and experience what Chicago has to offer outside the scheduled events
For only $75 (85% off!), you get an Executive Pass worth $475 and get to spend a week connecting, learning, and celebrating with the best tech entrepreneurs and executives Chicago has to offer!
What You Will Get:
- Exclusive access to Growth Summit
- Best Place to Work Showcase
- Kick-off party at MillerCoors
5 Immersive Fest Events
7 Community Events
Launch Startup Showcase
A week of awesomeness you'll never forget
Why is this so cheap?
Thanks to wonderful generosity from Techweek, we’re able to offer 5 Executive Passes to Chicago’s premier tech conference with 100% of the money going to charity. We love the Chicago tech entrepreneurship community and we love the world at large, so we’re bringing you this exclusive opportunity to experience a week of innovation from the best of the best while doing good in the world.
After You Buy:
-You will immediately receive a confirmation email
-Your name will be added to the guest list!
-You will be emailed an e-ticket within a couple of hours
This is your last chance to get these Executive Passes at 60% off -- only 5 available! This charity deal is the only time you'll be able to have this kind of discount for such an awesome opportunity.
If you're a up-and-coming Chicago tech entrepreneur, or a founder running a fast-growing company, or just someone curious about the space, there’s no better place in the world to learn, connect, and celebrate the best of Chicago’s people and innovations than Techweek.
What are you waiting for?