Fashionpreneurs, Launch Your Idea into Success – 1-on-1 Mentorship with 15+ year NYC Industry Insider, Sarah Lewis (CEO @ BOOTLEG Market)
Do you believe in the power of fashion?
Loving #OOTDs and Balenciagas is one thing, but you sincerely believe that fashion can surpass that.
You believe fashion has the ability to inspire, empower and create societal change.
Sarah Ellison Lewis has the same dream.
She'd always loved fashion – but she knew there was more to it than the glitz and glamor. She wanted to use fashion to educate women about self-worth and self-expression; to unlock the creative souls in them.
But what could she do? She was just a country girl with big city dreams.
Fast forward a few years, and Sarah was killing it in New York City’s fashion scene, handling clients like Barney’s, Vogue, and Victoria’s Secret.
A decade later, she decided to do her own thing and founded BOOTLEG Market, a peer-to-peer shoe e-commerce marketplace that took the world by storm and empowered thousands of women to be more authentic, creative and loving.
(And of course she ran her successful shoe store out of the coolest mobile trailer.)
How did she do it? In her own words,
“I was raised on a Texan ranch. I learned hard work from a very young age.”
But you don’t have to live on a ranch to gain the experience Sarah has – you can learn it from the master herself.
Sarah is graciously hosting five 1-on-1 personal mentorship sessions for charity.
Learn the in’s and out’s of success as a fashionpreneur from a true insider of that world. Sarah will dive deep into the intricacies of working in fashion and building her own business from scratch, and how you can do the same.
During your time together, you will receive actionable, practical advice on building your fashion business from scratch, completely tailored to meet you where you’re at. Potential topics you can cover include:
- The "founder essentials" for bringing your business to life – common things beginners miss out on before taking the leap into entrepreneurship;
- Pitfalls and common mistakes first-time fashion entrepreneurs make in the industry, and how to avoid them;
- The resources, connections and tools you need to turn your fashion idea to a credible brand in the industry;
- Insider insights into the world’s greatest fashion hub, New York City, where Sarah spent 15+ years as a stylist and creative director;
- The same strategies Sarah used to achieve success in all she did (including her #1 trait every aspiring fashionpreneur must have for success);
- Personal stories that have never been shared before – get up close and personal with this style maven and revel in her 15+ years of experience!
You’ll have the chance to glimpse into the mind of a female entrepreneur who has made it in fashion, business and life. Better yet, you'll be able to build a relationship with her – and maybe even turn that into a long-term mentorship.
This 1-on-1 mentorship session with Sarah isn't for everyone. Too many people talk about doing their own thing in fashion, but never take any action.
This opportunity is for doers only.
If you are…
- Very interested in fashion as a platform to build a business and career;
- Want a seasoned mentor to walk you through the process and avoid mistakes;
- Need industry-specific advice for you to stand out and create a successful brand
This session with Sarah is exactly what you’re looking for.
There are only five slots, and each slot costs $20.
Have the call with Sarah at your own convenience.
100% of the proceeds will go to charity.
(Sarah usually charges a lot more for her time, but since 100% of this is going to charity, she’s cutting us all some slack. You won't be able to find this opportunity elsewhere.)
What happens after you click 'BUY'?
- Receive payment confirmation – thanks for contributing to charity!
- Get connected to Sarah via private e-mail
- Coordinate the time that works best for you and Sarah
- Prepare your questions, concerns, ideas – get ready to gain insights from Sarah
- Hop on the call with Sarah at the designated time and have an awesome one!
No one has ever succeeded in the cut-throat fashion industry without good mentorship.
Get mentored by a self-made woman who's been there, done that, and gets it.
Give $20. Receive priceless advice.
Let Sarah guide you to fabulous business success today.
ABOUT SARAH ELLISON LEWIS
Sarah founded Bootleg Market (bootlegmarket.com) - the global peer-to-peer, social, e-commerce and news shoe marketplace in July 2012. She’s currently the Creative Content Strategist at Material.com, an Austin-based ecommerce platform for budding business owners.
A seasoned fashion stylist and market editor with extensive experience in celebrity, editorial, red carpet, and wardrobe consulting, Sarah spent a decade learning from and impacting every aspect of the fashion industry. Her clients included Barney’s, Intermix, Target, and Alabama Chanin.
She has been featured in Elle, Vogue Japan, Madewell.com, Lucky magazine, Refinery29, and Vanity Fair. Her celebrity clients include Marcia Gay Harden, Megan Fox, Nick Cannon, Dax Shepard, Erin Wasson and Rainer Judd.